Temporary Employee Forms

New temporary employees must fill out the following Human Resources forms:

The following Payroll forms must also be completed:

New temporary employees must also complete a complete the Federal Form I-9, which will require proof of identification, at the Office of Human Resources, 217 Phillips Hall. A list of acceptable identification can be found here. All temporary employees must present the original and unexpired documents; photocopies cannot be accepted. If presenting a Social Security Card, please keep in mind that some Social Security Cards should not be laminated (it is usually noted on the back of the card).